Everything has been very pregnancy heavy this week so I fancied distracting myself with a little wishlist. I am so in love with Autumn and I always feel more inclined to organise, buy treats and make changes at this time of year. I’m sure it must be the back to school mentality from my childhood! Here are a few bits and bobs I would love to have over Autumn/Winter.
1. I’m sure a buy a new pair of gloves every year but I still love them. I’m much more of a knitted kind of girl and fingerless gloves are my favourite so I can access my phone when out and about. These Long Fair Isle Trapper Gloves
from John Lewis (£15.00) are just my style.
2. Another essential buy every Autumn, this year I am in desperate need of some Maternity Tights
, I love the colour of these from Tesco (£10.00).
3. I cannot say enough good things about Moroccan Oil! I was lucky enough to get a little bottle in a goody bag for an event I attended hosted by My Bag
, Look Fantastic
and All Sole
. I have been using it religiously since and my hair feel super smooth and I find I can leave it longer between washes. I had a mini consultation at the event and they recommended the Light Treatment
(£31.85) for my fine hair; it is perfect for taming my dry winter hair.
4. I get especially excited about Lush products in Autumn, particularity their Christmas bits. I don’t get to buy them as often as I did so they are a real treat and Dreamtime Bath Melt
(£3.25) is an all time favourite.
5. I had to include some new stationery and I’m a sucker for cute notebooks; this one is an Eco Bamboo Notebook
(£4.50) from Paperchase.
6. In my Autumn Tag I mentioned I was on the hunt for some canned pumpkin
(£2.00) as I love to make pumpkin pie but it really is a pain to make puree from a fresh pumpkin. Luckily Leeks and Limoni
told me she had spotted some in the World Foods section of her local Tesco and I have found it too in mine, yey! Pumpkin Pie for everyone!
7. These are really cool little sewing kits from Paper & String
that I discovered a few years ago. I bought a couple last year when I had my gall bladder removed and I was confined to the sofa. I’m usually terrible and things like this but these are so easy and great fun. I’m espeically liking the look of this Robin Mini Kit
Is there anything that you love to buy in Autumn, what would be on your wishlist?