I have been lusting for Spring over the last couple of weeks; we’ve been getting little glimpses of it but I’m desperate to see some sunny days and colourful flowers. Instead I will have to settle for brightening up my home with a baking wishlist. I have some cheerful daffodils and hyacinths looking pretty in my kitchen but I feel like I could use some Spring colours in my baking too!
1. John Lewis Polly’s Pantry Measuring Cups £16.00 I have some cheap plastic measuring cups but, oh my goodness, these are so cute! I couldn’t bear to hide them in a cupboard though, they would have to be on display.
2. Mason Cash Mixing Bowl £8.00 I have been after a heavy duty mixing bowl for a while. I love the colour of this one, and the price! Ceramic mixing bowls always make me think of old fashioned home baking; I feel like I would need to make scones in it.
3. Yellow and White Polka Dot Baking Cups Waiting On Martha Craft £5.28 I’m starting to develop a cupcake case fetish; there are so many pretty designs out there but I thought these are perfect for spring baking. The would be great for some blueberry muffins.
4. Paperchase Lemons Recipe Binder £13.00 Another item I have had my eye on for some time. I love the idea of having recipes handwritten and kept safe and Paperchase is one of my favourite shops. I would have to pester my mum to write down some of her classic recipes.
5.John Lewis Cake Tester £1.50 Okay, so this is a bit of a gimmick but I could actually use it in my kitchen. I don’t have any skewers and have been known to put a knife in cake to check if it’s done; not the best idea.
6. KitchenAid Artisan Stand Mixer £429.95 This should really be on a ‘In my dreams’ list. The other wishes are things I could actually buy, this one is just one big wish!