I try to keep my blog a place for all the happy memories, all the moments I want to remember for the right reasons and a place to share the many things that make me smile. Today my husband went back to work after a lovely week off of family time so although we are all a little sad not to have him at home anymore this seems like the perfect time to remind myself of all the things that make me happy.
I have been tagged by three lovely ladies who have fantastic blogs; Lisa from Into The Glade, Kerri-Ann From Life As Our Little Family and Jess from Mummy of Boy Girl Twins for the 50 things that make me happy. If I think to much about it I’ll be here all day so in no particular order, here we go:
2. Converse trainers
3. Hearing my boys giggle together
5. Buying new summer clothes
6. Chai Tea
7. The first cup of tea of the day
8. Red Wine
9. Being with old friends that make you laugh so much you cry
10. Film Nights
12. Mix CD’s made for road trips
13. Cake – any really I can’t pick a favourite!
14. Red Wine
15. Beginning a new book…a real book!
17. Colouring In
18. Long, hot bubble baths
19. LUSH bubble bars
20. Harry Potter
21. The amazing friends I’ve made though blogging
22. Taking photos
24. People watching
26. My husband and that he is very much my best friend
27. Pick n Mix
28. Reading bedtime stories to my boys
29. Bobble Hats
30. BB Cream
33. Gigs and keeping the tickets
34. Game of Thrones
35. Jon Snow
38. Board Games
39. Family days out, especially when they involve ice cream
41. Girly TV – Gossip Girl, Hart of Dixie, pretty much anything I know my husband will roll his eyes at.
42. An early night
43. The Cinema
44. Being a Mummy
45. Enchiladas cooked by the husband
46. Cooking and Baking, when I have the time
48. Having three boys – all entirely different and equally beautiful
49. Stationery shops
Took me a little longer that I thought and I’m sure I could continue! If you would like to make your list I’d love to see it, Katie from Life On Vista Street, Vicki from Let’s Talk Beauty , Nisbah from Five Adventurers and Tas from Not My Year Off.